JK Lakshmi Cement will acquire 21% stake in solar company Amplus Helios

JK Lakshmi Cement, a cement producer, stated on Monday, September 18, that it will invest Rs 21.60 crore in acquiring a 20.80 percent share in Amplus Helios Private Ltd (AHPL).

 

This strategic investment is a part of JK Lakshmi Cement's aim to use a captive power plant model to secure a reliable supply of 40 MWAC (mega-watt alternating current) solar power for its Durg unit.

 

In the Mungeli district of Chhattisgarh, at P.O. Chakarbhatha, Amplus Helios is working diligently to build a 50 MWAC solar power plant.

 

JK Lakshmi Cement will have exclusive access to 80 percent, or 40 MWAC, of this total capacity for its captive consumption. As part of the arrangement, the remaining 10 MWAC (20% of the capacity) will be supplied to other private organizations.

 

On January 7, 2022, AHPL was incorporated The AHPL generated a total income of Rs 14.50 lakh from January 7, 2022 (the date of incorporation), to December 31, 2022.

Top stories
Company

Delta Corp Q1 PAT Declines 68% YoY to Rs 22 crore in FY25

4 mins read . 13 Jul 2024 . 09:30 AM

Company

Zydus Life Gets USFDA Nod for Heart Failure Drug

3 mins read . 13 Jul 2024 . 09:23 AM

Company

RVNL Spurts 10% on Bagging Multiple Orders Worth Rs 390 Cr

4 mins read . 13 Jul 2024 . 09:18 AM

Related Blogs
blog-logo

Share Market

blog-logo

12 mins read . 12 Jul 2024

Ritesh Agarwal: The OYO Founder’s Success Story

  • 0 people read
blog-logo

Share Market

blog-logo

15 mins read . 08 Jul 2024

Best Oil & Gas Stocks in India

  • 0 people read
Kickstart your equities journey today You've got this
By submitting this I agree to the terms & conditions